Monday, April 23, 2007

Texas Blue Bonnets




We always love to take pictures in the bluebonnets. This year they were beautiful!! The drive down to Houston was so amazing. There we all kinds of wild flowers -- red, yellow, blue and white.



This week is a big week for us. We are closing on our house in Cypress. I taking Lance a load full of household items so he can move into the house and get out of the hotel he has been living in for weeks!! Our house in Sherman is still up for sale -- we have had a lot of lookers and great feedback, but no sale. Keep Praying.

6 comments:

Jules Blair Lane said...

Hi Kathy!!!

I got your email about your blog! I've been blogging for a bit now myself. How wonderful to see pics of your family!

Your girls are growing up soooo fast! Thanks for sending me your link - I look forward to keeping up with you guys :)

J. Blair Lane
http://blog.atih.com

Dave, Nichole & Phoebe said...

Hi Kathy!

You did a great job on your blog. I love the layout and of course your pictures are great. Your new house looks so pretty! I bet you're excited to get in it.

Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow.

Nichole

Cruiser910 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cruiser910 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cruiser910 said...

Great pictures!! Such pretty bluebonnets!!
Ashton

Anonymous said...

Well written article.